Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

certiffied voice and accent training

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Nathan

Hi All,
    Can some one please help me suggesting some CD’s and Books on Accent (Published or available in INDIA, more convenient if in Bangalore)

lakshmi

how can i improve my english fluency ?

Ahmed

Please let me know if there is any training center for accent neuteralization, in Banglore.

regards
    Ahmed

prabhushankar

hi all,

fortunately i’ve a got a job in a bpo in b’lore ,in our process v have 40 % of voice based where in v have to call up customer or the concerned company, i can go thru with the conversation with the cust
    but some times i really goofup ,the problem area is im unable to understand wat cust says and vice versa,kindly suggest any institute where i can get trained on accent.

satish

friends
    i believe tht today the only institute or organization tht provides quality voice and accent training is hero mindmines.

Manish

I am looking for some online material on accent neutralization. I am working in a call centre for the American clients

Shamim Iqubal

i m facing a lots of interview but i m not succ because my communication r not 2 good i want 2 learn american accent if u hv any branch in bangalore plz contect me immedaitly my cell no 9845758003 i m living in domlur (bangalore)

Thank u

ks.sivakkumar

how can i speak easy in english?

how can i attend the interview in ansering wise?

arthi

I am currenctly working as an american accent trainer for a call center i would like to do some certified cources on it & get more information on it , as i work in chennai i woud like some immediate information

Rishi das

i would like to know if there is any institute providing certified voice and accent training in delhi

Aishwarya

Hi…. looks like Eternity Placement has taken over all others in Voice -n Accent Trainig…. They are damn good

Rajesh Mathur

Hi,

It seems that many people are concerned about the voice and accent training and their communication skills. Yes, there are institutes available for this, but, better look for a good book available in market. You also need to listen to CNN, Star News, English movies (without watching and just listening to the content), practising the accent in front of mirror.
    You also need to serach for websites available on the subject. One such site is http://www.americanaccent.com.

All this helps getting a good accent. If possible, try to talk to a native and ask him/ her to correct you. This is not an easy task and all this takes at least 3-6 months to grasp and learn.

Be Patient! Best of Luck!

shruti

hi, i have been visiting this site and following the replies, my daughter is a call center aspirant also. recently she enrolled in a call center training in new delhi. i was hesistant at first but sat for one of the sessions and i was pleased. in case u all are interested its called perfect communications in delhi.

JaiSrinivas

Hello to Everyone,
    I want to learn Spoken English. I am facing lot of problems while communicating in English. I am an Architect who has done the BArch degree from a Rural University. I want to improve upon my english skills. Is there any good coaching centres(both free and paid courses) in or around North part of Bangalore.

Please give me some good pointers.

regards,
    Srinivas Rao.

Saeed Qadri

I found EnglishTown.com very useful a good alternative to Ann Cook.

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 144 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.