Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BSS

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 253 total)
  • Author
    Faisal

Mostafa

Your ? for Siemens TRAU, tRAC CARDS dimensioning isnt clear, i can give u more info abt siemens trau if u tell me what do u wanna know exactly Siemens TRAU accomodates 6 Trac cards 5 providing service and 1 standby. Let me know.

ajaz shaikh

i wanted to know about the commisioning process of Rbs (bts) 2206.

Tarek Medhat

Hi all

I need documents about BTS commissioning of Ericsson RBS2203 and RBS2206.

Thanks in advance

tarek.medhat@hoi-aste.com

Harpreet Singh

Hi All,
    I want to know each and everything about the BSS. Mainly Ericsson’s RBS2206,Minilink-E also tell me the general questions which can be asked from any BSS Engineer during interview.

My mail I.d is dhindsa_harpreet_7@hotmail.com

Regards
    Harpreet Singh

JCD

Harpreet,

perhaps it would be better if you ask your question… then people here could actually provide you the information you need… regarding interviews??? depends on the type of job being applied… but generally, my line of questioning revolves in the general theory of mobile telephony.. call Set-up, role of adjacency, the sub-systems, HLR/VLR roles, hand-over etc… I don’t ask on specific equipment.. equipment changes… but theory does not!

NIMER

WHAT IS THE RBLT?

NewGuy

RBLT-Radio Base station Link Terminal.

Rgds

b.ramkumar

sir i want full details of omt installing rbs2202 and rbs 2206.please send as soon as possible.
    thank you.

Mostafa

RBLT is the E1 that connects RBS to the BSCin Ericsson terminology.

billclayton

The RBLT is a DIP(Digital Path) type and describes the BSC side of the T1 or E1 termination. The BTS side of this same T1 termination is called the ODP.

NIMER

HOW CAN WE NUMBERING THE RBLT FOR EXAMPLE WE SID RBLT10 OR RBLT 20…?
    I KNOW THAT EACH RBLT IS 32TS OR24TS (E1 OR T1)

maheswaran.p

Hello
    I’m a newly joined BSS engg and seeing the site i came to know u all are really good professionals .Pls help me find info abt RBS2202,RBS2206 and MINILINK . I’m really confused abt some basic concepts abt them .Hope u’ll help me out .
    My id is mahes_1319@yahoo.co.in

regards
    mahesh

tmmo

Hi all

Can any body send me the latest (if available) Ericsson OMT software and its manuals?

I’ve got Local OMT Ver R17_5. But actually I don’t have the manuals.

I’ll be very thankfull for your help.

tarek.medhat@projects4u.com

And thanks in advance 😉

Steve Akers

I need manuals and documemtation for Ericsson RBS, Siemens BS60, Nokia Ultrasite Nortel S8000. Can anyone help.

Harpreet

HI engineers

Adding the sites within any set up city where already coverage is present but not a good indoor coverage.Providing what coverage or capacity site will solve the problem . On what criteria these type of sites are set up.Can i get an idea about this from anyone having experience of planning these types of sites.
    Thankyou

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 253 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.