Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Are gatekeepers really necessary?

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    louis

I want to know if it possible to use iconnecthere with a direcway dish antenna 1.2 meter ?

louis

PING Cisco ATA 186 EXTERNALLY

I Can’t ping my Cisco ATA 186 from outside the network yet internally in the network, I’m able to ping it from different workstations. Does n e 1 have a solution to this ?

Thanks in advance.

John.

thang bui

Hello
    Is there any people doing Philips Sopho PABX ? I need some help from you . Thanks a lot

Saul Bejarano

Hey ATA guy:
    Make sure DHCP is disabled when you set the IP address and reload the box that will do it.

JC

Hello;

I have cisco ata 186 boxes with an gnugk gatekeeper and im having problem through nat network , with the public customers we dont have problem. This gatekeeper is h.323 does anyone have any suggestions???

Please let me know about some config in order that the atas can work behind using h.323 gatekeeper

Thanks in advance

IM :allmylife1@hotmail.com

kamol

I want to make cdr server for quintum a800 using visual basic. is there any body who can give me a sample of visual basic or any link where i found visual badic sample for cdr server.
    thanks

osman goni

how to configuration ATA 186 net2phone.pls give me configuration page.

Murugan.K

I have an InfoGate 3020 in our main office, want to have VOIP geteway in the suboffice, is the CISCO ATA 186 or infogate MTA 3328-2R is suitable to use in the sub office? if so ho to configure the ATA?

Thanks.

Harris

Hi I have got a800 quintum gateway I need a cdr (gatekeeper) software. is any one got free site to download that software. pls help me. Thanx

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.