Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2206 and 2202 internal operation

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    Anup Kumar

Hai,

I’m New to BTS . Please Send me Infomation Regardng BTS… How it Works……

Kenneth

Anup Kumar

BTS-Base Transceiver Station is an interface between subscriber and the network. It consists mainly of TRX-transceivers, combiners and filters, and a digital switch unit-interface of the BS to the BSC through PCM(E1 or T1) and O&M functions. TX signals from TRX are combined by combiners to the antenna and RX signals received by the antenna are filtered by the filter combiner unit and distributed to TRX. That is for now only…. to be continued…..

gsm

hi waleed ,ihave been workingwith motrola bts for 3years iam verymuch ineed of information about erricsonsbts2202 i t will be very greatfull if send the tecnical detailof erric son system

AMJAD SHAH

HI,

I AM NEW TO SAUDI

HAS ANYONE GOT ERICCSON OR NOKIA TALK FAMILY BTS MANUAL

WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT

Thaworn.

I’m new for Ericsson and Alcatel BTS.Has any one got their manual?
    Thank you very much

RAJA BABU .MOTTDAM

HAI,
    I WANT BTS INSTALLATION& COMMISIONING MANUAL.SO PLEASE SEND .

venugopala raju

I Want BTS Installation and Commissioning manuals of motorala equipment for CDMA Sites. Please send

Geja

I m BTS plz send GSM,BTS,simple antenna of the details me.

OMER

HI WALEED
    HEARD A LOT ABT U ON THIS SITE
    I NEED ERICSSON BTS COMMISIONING NOTES IF U PROVIDE, THAT WILL BE A GOOD HELP

ravish

i’m new to bts.before i work for lucent msc only.i want to know the bts. plz give me details of 2206 ang 2202 notes.

Musharraf

Hello, I am in need of Ericsson BTS manuals required for installation and commissioning. Also it would be very nice if I could get the same information for BSC any make.

Thanks a lot.

Kranti Singh

I need any informations or docs about Ericsson RBS 2202 or 2206. Installation, comissioning, maintenace.

My E-mail :- krantijee@yahoo.co.in
    Thanks a lot !

Duggal Harish

I need any informations or docs about Ericsson RBS 2204 or 2206. Installation, comissioning, maintenace.

umesh choudary

hi,i want to know abt nortels s8000&s12000bts .abt all the components .i want all the description abt them,pls send the reqr.information. thk u.

Mitesh K. Shah

I want to know about the Antennas its types & quantity on BTS used by RELIANCE INFOCOMM.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 304 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.