Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2206 and 2202 internal operation

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    finn

V- voltage
    S- standing
    W- wave
    R- ratio

gaurav

hi buddies
    can any one tell me, the basic fundamental of ssu n mmu.

finn

is it MMU and SMU for Mini-Link?

if it is, MMU is the Modem Unit, where you connect your IF cable going to the RAU- radio unit that will be connected to the antenna. you will extract or map the E1s from the MMU going out to your cross connect terminal or DDF. SMU-switch multiplexing unit is used if you are going to do a Hot/Standby 1+1 mode.. 2 MMUs..

ASHISH SRIVASTAVA

Hi!
    Can any ony give me detail meaning of 6+6+6 Configuration in Ericsson RBS 2206

finn

6+6+6

means 6 transceivers per sector. approximately 6 x 8 = 48 subscribers simultaneously per sector. so the whole site can provide approximately 48 x 3 = subscribers.. i dunno math…

muhammad ibrahim

Dear waleed,
    can you please send the PCU and airconditioner failure and its rectification guide of Huawei equipment. As we are facing lot of high temperature during handling alarm. equipment are generating lot of heat and could not be touch, how to start the aircon of outdoor unit. low voltages issue also the headache.

atul

i want c-5 cable configartion
    for rbs 2202

JJ Mbeleg

Hi All,

I’m a telecom system integration engineer now working as a consultant.
    With main theorical and pratical knowledge:
    Project Management (IT, Telecom, Electrical)
    GSM site Insfrastructure roll-out
    Cabling (CAT5E & Fibre optics)
    Training.
    I’m glad to join you to share my experience and also aquire outstanding knowledge from yours.

I will send contribution in a while later.
    Have a very nice day
    Best regards.

JJ

SHEETALKUMAR BHOSLE

HI

IS IT POSSIBLE 1+1+2 CONFIGURATION IN RBS 2204V2,2204,2206 USING 2 DTRU’S,PLEASE EXPLAIN

finn

hi SHEETALKUMAR BHOSLE

try this on your OMT, create 3 antenna with uncombined TX combining/RX antenna sharing using CDU-G.. then choose 1+1+2 on your SCC.. its really possible.. 1 TX cable from first dTRU to the TX1 of first CDU, then 2nd TX cable of 1st dTRU to TX1 of 2nd CDU, then connect TX cables from the 2nd dTRU at position 5 (start count 1 to 6)to TX1 & TX2 of the 3rd CDU.

googleluck!

Kuldeep

If any tru is faulty then how would i know that which particular tru is faulty and without doing any drive test.
    Spl with the help of rxasp and rxmfp what is exact alarm no of particular tru.

finn

go to the site,.. check LED status.. no drive test needed.. needed: long drive to the site.. goodluck!

sheetalkumar

is it possible in 2202,2204,2206
    calls are happenin or not at site without drive test without TRU led indication it will show only operational,by connecting omt how?
    plz explain

Tahir Md.

In DXU Always show RBS foult.
    why it showes.

Tahir Md.

is it possible we take loop from rbs side.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 304 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.