Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2206 and 2202 internal operation

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    zak

hi i want know the value of the power for (TRU TX )output both 2202,2206 (900,1800)

Jimi

Hi All,

I need the photos of Based Transceiver Station, Ultrasite, Flexihopper, or anything still relating with the networks.
    Please help me.

Best Regards,
    Jimi Adhityajaya

raja

kindly tell me how many bts or trxs can be connected to a BSC

ALEX

Can any one give me information about “Late TCH assignment” .

Mentor

How many BTS or TRX can be connected? It depends on what type of BSC it is. For example Ericsson BSC supports 1024 TRX and if it is mega BSC then it will support 2048 TRX

sandeep bhati

what is ssi value ingsn 900.how to make cross conection

gulshan arora

hello sir,
    i m knowing abt the bts n transmisson rack.wud u plz giving me some note abts this.i will e really thankful to u.

DILIP

HELLO SIR/MAM,
    CAN U TELL ME THAT WHY WE R USING -48 VOLT DC SUPPLY TO BTS MOTOROLA HORIZON-2 .
    WHY USING DC SUPPLY
    PZ TELL ME IN DETALIS

patrick

DILIP – 2 Mar 2007

Because voltage in telecom is -48vdc.

it is standart.

ken

and also +24VDC supply is being used on most BTS. take ericsson rbs2000 series for example.. they are using either +24VDC or -48VDC. but even if it is supplied by -48VDC the PSU is converting -48VDC to +24VDC. if +24VDC, the PSU is supplied by 220VAC and then converted to +24VDC.

aadi

HI ALL,

I’d like to know about the RBS 2204, RBS 2206. May anyone give me Info. about how the system works? how the RF signals flow in and out? Input/Output power levels, receive sensitivity level.
    I want to know about the functioning of the duplexer, multicoupler, combiner and the TRX cards, and ect. Ericsson.

your’s truly
    aadi

Dhiraj

HI ALL,

I’d like to know about the RBS 2204, RBS 2206. May anyone give me Info. about how the system works? how the RF signals flow in and out? Input/Output power levels, receive sensitivity level.
    I want to know about the functioning of the duplexer, multicoupler, combiner and the TRX cards, and ect. Ericsson.

your’s truly
    Dhiraj

Steve S

Does anyone know the voltages for the I/O alarms on the RBS2000 Series. I believe they are 5v

Michael

Hi Andi,
    RX diversity lost issue relate to an anomally on the receiver path.Its is similar to VSWR but for its occurrence on the RX path. Try and swap your TX leg for RX and monitor if VSWR alarm will come up. If this happens it then means there is a problem on the feeder line and a feeder/Antenna sweep should be done.
    You should also do a Diversity Supervision measurement on the affected TRX.

manoj mishra

what is vswr.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 304 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.