Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2206 and 2202 internal operation

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    Kean

I need any informations or docs about Ericsson RBS 2202 or 2206. Installation, comissioning, maintenace.

prakash rawat

plz send me gsm,bts and all mobile communicatin equipment

Nazir Khan

Hi ! Everyone I ahve been into GSM installation and maintainence for over 5 yrs and have original documents of BTS(Ericsson and Nokia) and Mini Link E but all as hard copy and I live in Delhi if u have the approach and r interested its all urs.

OMER BM

hi, this is omer. i am a new person in this BTS installation field . I wanted “Lucent Modcell 3 or 4” documents on installation and OA&m. please if anybody could provide me it would be helpful .
    thanks

zaf

I need any informations or docs about Ericsson RBS 2204 or 2206. Installation, comissioning, maintenace.

Sandeep

Hi All….
    I need Operational Manual of Ericsson RBS 2202 & 2206.plz give me details of 2206 and 2202 notes.

Partha Ghosh

Dear friends,
    I am interested in learning Ericcson 2206 BTS as well as Micro BTSs .Plz send me some manuals in this address:sabyasachinbp@yahoo.co.in

niki

Hi,

This is URGENT!!!!

Can someone please help me with this problem below:

For a M/M/c/c system, 3 units of erlang traffic is attempting to use 5 trunk lines. I have to find the probability of clocking, carried traffic and overflow traffic.

Also, for a M/M/c queueing system with same traffic demand and no. of trunk lines as before, I have to calculate the probability that all trunks are busy and call is delayed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Elene

please if anybody could give me materials ,manuals regarding BTS insatllation, commissioning

umesh ramdurg

im intrested in learninig gsm/cdma bts installtion
    plese send me information for this please

suhas

i want to get the study material of b.t.s. functioning in detail specially motorola(cdma)

Umesh R

hello friends
    can you send some GSM BTS /reliance cdma bts installations noes as wel as manuvals please send it wil be great help o me
    Email: u_ramdurg@sify.com
    thank u

Gaurav Bishnoi

Hi i am new in the BTS Installation field can i have some tutorials in the related field if any one can help me out i would be very thankful to him. Also can i have Vendors address of North India where i can find a job. I hope that any one of you can help me out. All The Best to all of you. Bye take care hope to read from your side soon.

kulwantpathania

hi waleed,
    i ,am working for bsnl in upwest.so i want to know basics 2204/2206 like what dtru,egtru

Amit Agarwal

Hi
    I`m working for Spaceltel , guinea.I need more information on Ericsson switches – RBS 2202 , BBS 2202 and also the 2206 and 3206 series that implements EDGE using WCDMA.anything would be helpful-manuals,tutorials,guides etc.
    Please mail me at agarwal.hyderabad@gmail.com

thanks
    With Regards
    Amit Agarwal

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 304 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.