Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Pakistan-destination for call centers

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Mr.Imran Khan

Plz someone let this imran learn a little english or else the few call centers which exists in pakistan will not be there anymore.If any english will read his comments he either end puking in toilet or commit sucide.Imran i really appreciate your guts to write so much about the booming industry but before that just purchase a dictionary from any chor bajar and beg an Indian so that he can put some brain inside your head.With best wishes from a friend from INDIA.And there is an Indian song to fill all your gaps(padhna likhna sikho woh mehenat karne walo,padhana likhna sikho woh bhuk se marne walo)

Awais Shehzad

I seriously hope no one is going to dignify these comments with a response.

Usman Rehan

Hello Every one:
    Its seems to be very nice to know abt call centers in Pakistan and Pakistan is also step aheaded towards the Emerging countries in the world now i want to know abt the Call centers in Islamabad and how to join it and whts the Elegibilities for this post now i am doing BEE(electronics engineering) from islamabad so i want to join it in night for a part time job. Is it helpful to me or not?
    Wait for urs helpful and guided replies.
    thanks
    With regards
    Usman Rehan

yasir

bnvFor the last one year there has been a lot of interest in setting up call centers in Pakistan. Roughly 25 call centers are currently working in Pakistan. I wanted to start a thread of discussion in which anyone who is interested in setting up or bringing the work to Pakistan can discuss
    1) the apprehensions
    2) the positive points of bringing BPO/contact center work to Pakistan.

As an enterpanuer in this industry this sort of analysis will be extremely helpful for all of us. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Best Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Post a reply to this article

Name

ahmad

The real edge which we have or we could have over our Indian counterparts is our way of speaking english ‘American way’.The point is that we can capatalize this gifted talent of our youth in the due process of convincing offshore investor to outsource business to here in Pakistan. At the face value this could appear as a small point but a very significant one in order to win a bid to get business.

Regards,

A.Q.Shahid

BOBBY USA

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK……

WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO

ADNAN MALIK

ITS INDEED A BOOMING OPPURTUNITY FOR THE YOUMGSTERS WHO ARE GETTNG INTERESTED IN SEEKING NEW JOBS N I BELIEVE THAT DAT A PAKISTANI LAD CAN SURELY CAPTURE THE WORLDLY BIDDER COZ OF HIS EXCELLENT EXCENT N ATTITUDE TOWARDS HIS JOB.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.