Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Nokia DX200 switch

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Dmitry

Guys, I am lookig for some people who use Nokia dx200 switch with such quiestion – do dx200 has possibility to route traffic according to “customer id” information element of SS7 signaling ?

Mohsin

Hi Dmitry

Customer ID will refer to either MSISDN or IMSI. For routing in switch only MSISDN referred which usually we define in tree table. But in need detail information your question “possibility to route traffic according to “customer id” information element of SS7 signaling”

Sunil

Hi Moshin,

I need some details in DX200 Like

DIGIT ANALYSIS & IMSI ANALYSIS & GT ANALYSIS TABLES.

sunil_almnthat@yahoo.com

Dmitry

Hi, Mohsin, could you tell me how define msisdn in tree table and how create/analyse imisdn?
    Do you have any description for this feature, I am interested in…

Tsapkov@online.ru

Mohsin

Hi all..

What i already explain was a HLRENQ routing, and i believe you already now about that. Usually we will define MSISDN not with complete/full range for example if the SN(sub. number) is a 3409339 and your NDC for example 13, we will define 13340 in tree 2 and destinations is to HLR… but before that, it should be start from pre-analysis, MSISDN and IMSI define (the command base on your software release, in nokia every software release the command will change-some not all.. )

Dmitry

Hi Mohsin, could you say me preanalysis RW MML command sintacsis you use in your release and how define MSISDN and IMSI. when you talk “to define dest to HLR” do you mean to create special route for HLR enq RYC mml command ?

Oliver

Hi all:

Can you provide some information about Nokia NSS and BSS Network Planning.
    I have some experience on it so we can share information.

Send me an email

Dmitry

NSS – Do you mean Nokia Soft switch ? I have some inf, do you interested in ? say your e-mail…

Scot

Hi Dmitry,

Can you send a copy to : scorplund1976@yahoo.com

Rgds

Scot

Dmitry

Hi, Scot, check your mail-box.

anboo

Dmitry,

Did you mean Nokia Soft Switch ??? -> We are interested in N/w Sub Sys – Nokia Dx200 planning. If you/anyone have any manual plz reply.

Luis

I want to know about of the CAS route in the DX 200 switch, because i find some values in the datafill that the NED don`t explain.

Luis

I want to know if there is a FTP service from the CHU toward any workstation, i want to send some files every day from the CHU to teh workstation

Dmitry

as I know, it’s possible to have ftp to any unit with hard disks if you have CPU plug-s with lan input. as you ask on cas what do you mean – wether R2 MFC, or №5, or R1, or Russia’s CAS and what do you interested in ?

Luis

Dmitry, i want to interconnect a PBX with R2 MFC signalling to the Nokia, but i saw some topics how LSI, INR, NCCP and i don´t know whats a meanig of this.
    The second point, i want to send automaticly some files from the Nokia switch toward a remote workstation.
    Can you send me the advices and the commands for resolve this points.
    Best regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.