Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Nokia DX200 switch

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    anboo,

Folks,
    The discussion is on N/w Sub Sys (NSS -Nokia MSC) NOT on Nokia Soft Switch !!

Dmitry

hi, Louis,
    ok, on r2mfc – lsi – line signalling( seizure, seiz. ack,release,idle etc. signals in 16 timeslot in pcm ) , inr – register signals (send digit of number, send category, send digit of calling party number, subscriber idle, subscriber busy, congestion etc freq.signals in voice cannels).to choose lsi you need anderstand do you need bidirectional/incoming/outgoing channels, for inst, brr2d-bidir. when you choose inr, you need understand dou you need a-calling party number and ect(irr20,irr21). usually, inr and lsi – country specific parameters, so I need know where you from to answer you. second your quiestion – if you have lan connection it would simplier not to send from switch, but to take from w/s by ftp – use “get” command – see ftp commands desciption. so, where are you from ?

FALADE OPE

WHAT IS THYE MEANING OF MSISDN

Dmitry

multiple subscriber – see Q.95x ser. of ITU-T , don’t remember ex. number of req, but in this ser.

Dmitry

could anybody give me work example of imsi routing for dx200 ? commands i mean

waleed

hi falade,the msisdn is mobile station isdn number.

vijay

I want to know the MML syntax for the command of Nokia HLR Cartridge MIG and MIH ( creating nd modifying Hunt group n a HLR subscriber )

seymorebutts

dmitry:

IMSI routing in DX200 is used for location update only. from ZCFI:TYPE=IMSI; this will got to the Global Title ZNBI:NP=7; where it is pointed to the HLR where it is homed.

S.Vijay

If I am Correct

ZAHO – For Alarm List

Rgds

Sami

Hi all,

I need to obtain a list of all the subs and their properties from a Nokia HLR. The MML route is out of the question, the only option is to decompile the back up dump without specs. Has anybody attempted to do that before? If yes, coould you please give me some pointers?

Ramiro

Can anyone send me or tell me where can I find OSI Guide Operating Manual and TCP/IP
    Guide Operating Manual

Ramiro

Can anyone send me or tell me where can I find OSI Guide Operating Manual and TCP/IP
    Guide Operating Manual

muhammad arshad

dear all,

what type of dificulties one can face in cell broadcasting in NOKIA.
    i am getting every thing ok but can not send even a packet from CB Centre.can we check cell broadcasting locally in BSC HOW?pls anybody help

arshad

partha

plz. anybody provide me mml commands for nokia dx200

Alex263

Hve a look at EC – SMS Cell Broadcast Handling group of commands
    Connect to the BSC via OSS either straight and check whther your CB active Also depends upon the cell configuration – CBCH shall be present

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.