Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

opening a call center in new delhi( NCR)

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by skylux.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    prashant

Also provide me with specific information for a minimum of 25 seats operation

a) Per seat/Per day rental cost
    b) expected wage requirements for
    Floor managers, Floor supervisors/Team leaders, Customer service agent with 6 months exp.
    Customer service agent with no work experience, but trained by professional institution

other information required are:
    1. security deposit if any, for a lease/rental call centre property
    2. time required for hiring/placing qualified personnel
    3. Names & addresses of training institutions who offer 100% placement of their students and are well respected in the industry
    4. Govt. regulations, if any, applicable to the call center business industry including tax benefits for such business
    6. Approx. cost of networking (25 seats) including all equipment such as servers, terminals, tel. lines, etc…in an empty building if we choose to go that route
    7. Approx. area per cubicle in square mts/ft, necessary for a Customer Service Representative to operate
    8. With min. administrative staff, what is the area, in sq.mts/ft. required for a 25 seat call center
    9. Will the govt. allow us to operate a smal call center from a residential property

Thanks & hoping for a positive reply from u or others

skylux

Hi Prashath,

Your message talks only of operation how about the technology you have to consider technology which is your major one time investment. I have a experience of setting a call center of mine for 32 seats. I can surely share my experience with you.

Regards.,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.