Also provide me with specific information for a minimum of 25 seats operation
a) Per seat/Per day rental cost
b) expected wage requirements for
Floor managers, Floor supervisors/Team leaders, Customer service agent with 6 months exp.
Customer service agent with no work experience, but trained by professional institution
other information required are:
1. security deposit if any, for a lease/rental call centre property
2. time required for hiring/placing qualified personnel
3. Names & addresses of training institutions who offer 100% placement of their students and are well respected in the industry
4. Govt. regulations, if any, applicable to the call center business industry including tax benefits for such business
6. Approx. cost of networking (25 seats) including all equipment such as servers, terminals, tel. lines, etc…in an empty building if we choose to go that route
7. Approx. area per cubicle in square mts/ft, necessary for a Customer Service Representative to operate
8. With min. administrative staff, what is the area, in sq.mts/ft. required for a 25 seat call center
9. Will the govt. allow us to operate a smal call center from a residential property
Thanks & hoping for a positive reply from u or others
Your message talks only of operation how about the technology you have to consider technology which is your major one time investment. I have a experience of setting a call center of mine for 32 seats. I can surely share my experience with you.