Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    J. Khan

How can i find clients in the U.S. to use my new call center. Where is a good place to start and advertise???

SURESH.A

how can i start call centre in coimbatore,what will be the cost and others

Bhisham

Hi Mr.Suresh

There are so many things which has to discussed first like which process you want to go inbound outbound international or domestic etc.plz tell all this then can be discussed

Rajesh

I want to know what is the Minimum investment required to start a call center in india.(say a 10-seater).I also want to know some reliable call center consultants who offer good consultancy to establish the call center and to start with.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message from consultants offering their services will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected. WITHOUT EXCEPTION.]

Bhisham

I am not a consultant but I like to share my expen.of the callcenter field Mr Rajesh where in india you want to start your call center which process you want to go.reply me we can discuss on your project

regards

Bhisham.k

[Moderator’s note: Please keep your discussion on this forum so that everyone can benefit from your kind offer.]

rajeshwaran.sa

Hi Rajesh,

The investment depends on what type of center you want to start,whether international or domestic center. Please confirm this, and we can proceed the discussion.

Regards,
    Rajeshwaran.sa

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.