Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre /BPO

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sandipan Roy

I am currently advising (or trying to advise) some UK healthcare insurance companies on outsourcing new business and renewal processing, policy administration, call centres and claims processing.to inexpensive locations, such as India. My current role is still as a consultant, although that may change at some stage to have executive responsibility.
    I am also potentially involved with a life and pensions insurance company that may wish to outsource technical work on small self administered pension schemes and self invested personal pension schemes (both for hundreds of small employers with occupational pension schemes for key staff).

At this stage, it would help me to have some information from you on any practical experience, and the future possibilities. Any ball park cost estimates (set up costs and unit transaction costs) would be helpful. Also, any internet web sites containing useful relevant case studies, or helpful organisations.

It would also be helpful if the £ sterling equivalent of the local currency could be explained. I am looking for a simplified business financial model which indicates how much could be achieved in India for a specified capital cost, plus an indication of the annual operating costs.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.