Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Projects for call center

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    jane

Hi
    I am interested in learning all about call centres either by training or working can anyone advice which call centre in chennai can give a good exposure and healthy environment

Manveer

Greetings!
    Well a brief about me is that i am running a small call center in Chandigarh -Am planing to expand that and need active support in terms of contacts one can provide for ovreseas JOB ORDERS we will have NDA signed and all the formailities – Please respond with your location and we will take further.
    Thanks
    Manveer

hi Manveer

Can you tell me what kind of call center do you have…how many seater…web based or voice…i have a few projects if you can give me the above details then we can talk further in this regard.
    Amit Naagar

avinash

i am indian from hyderabad. i would like to setup the call center in hyderabad.i would like to know which are the client who are giving the call center.

avinash kapoor

raghavan

hello neeraj,

Myself working in a concern called silicon tech and we would like to start a call centre with a minimum of 60seater.

would u pls help us in getting the projects from a us based or uk based concerns.

with regards,
    raghavan.

Valerie

Hi Hiren,
    Where is your center located?

Valerie

Hi,
    My firm is planning to outsource some telemarketing programs in India. We have started negotiating with some in India already. If your center is interested in the execution of our programs, please contact us. Contractual terms will discussed in more detail.

avinash sabba

hi there

i have gone through ur article n really have 2 clear out a quirey i feel u the right person could u please tell me as would be the criteria of payment for the call centre agents from the client? will the client pay the agents on hourly basis if so what would be the mim & max ??

i would be glad for line in reply.

thank you
    avinash.s

Stephen

Everybody seems to be in a rush to be rich, first of all if every one needs bussiness then why dont you establish web presence, get a website done and get targeted customer , why going withround in circles can some one help or will some one help no one does. invest and earn tahts it . thanks.

Valerie

hi avanish, we pay based on performance. But the payouts are rather high depending on the program, about $200 per sale.

Akshay Kumar

Hi All,

We have Some FLAT RATE CAMPAIGNS! Paying Between $7-$15/Agent/Hour, Without any SPH Requirement at All!
    PLUS Incentive between $25-$50 on every Sale/Appointment..

Campaigns are Paid 100% in Advance!

We at GloTech strive to Bring you the Best!

We have advertised on Many Forums, lets hope we get an Equally Good Response from this Forum.

Thanks,

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Abhijeet

akshay,
    i have a call centre, how to proceed.

Bob Donhauser

Hi Akshay, Would you be interested in outsourcing to Costa Rica? We are listed in the directory under elsewhere. We are known as Access Outsource. Contact me on here or directly, my email is bob.don@accessoutsource.net

Ajai Bhatnagar

Dear Akshay,
    Your deal sounds too good to be true. Please don’t misunderstand my statement but if you can let me know your further specifications we can get you very good call centers at competitive rates.
    Regards,
    Ajai

Thomas

Hello Akshay,

Could you provide us with more details and specifications.

We are an experienced management team with excellent customer service delivery experience in the process of launching our call center.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.