Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Opening Call centre Franchisee

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    briz bala

Dear sir
    I want to start a small call centre of 15 seats.pls reply the full procedure.

money

what is the difference between inbound call centre and out bound call centre

NEHA MEHROTRA

SIR,

I need to start small call centre of about 15-20 seater. I have had experience in data processing business. I was running the same 2 years back but due to personl problems i had to recede. Now I m back to business. My husband has 1 year experience in call centre. He ws working for Microsoft.
    Sir, please guide me how to restrt as i m well equipped with infrastructure nd my Husband being Computer hardware person cn help me out in hardware.

Please guide me with the minute detils. Thanks,

Regards,
    Neh Mehrotra

kailash

Hi Rohit

We are planning to start a call center in Bangalore

Also provide me with specific information for a minimum of 25 seats operation

a) Per seat/Per day rental cost
    b) expected wage requirements for
    Floor managers, Floor supervisors/Team leaders, Customer service agent with 6 months exp.
    Customer service agent with no work experience, but trained by professional institution

other information required are:
    1. security deposit if any, for a lease/rental call centre property
    2. time required for hiring/placing qualified personnel
    3. Names & addresses of training institutions who offer 100% placement of their students and are well respected in the industry
    4. Govt. regulations, if any, applicable to the call center business industry including tax benefits for such business
    5. Fiscal policy for American owned co., operating in India. Is it possible to operate as a branch or do we have to register ourselves as an Indian subsidiary of the American firm
    6. Approx. cost of networking (25 seats) including all equipment such as servers, terminals, tel. lines, etc…in an empty building if we choose to go that route
    7. Approx. area per cubicle in square mts/ft, necessary for a Customer Service Representative to operate
    8. With min. administrative staff, what is the area, in sq.mts/ft. required for a 25 seat call center
    9. Will the govt. allow us to operate a smal call center from a residential property

Thanks & hoping for a positive reply from u or others

Ashwani

Hi,
    I am a software engineer and I want to open a new outbound call centre but I dont have any idea of how to start with it.

I want to open it in my self owned house in Lucknow.

So can u please guide me of

1)the initial investment for 10-15 seater.
    2)How to get the work.
    3)How to get registered.
    4)Primary requiements for a call centre.

Please try to be as much explanatory as much you can

Thanks & Regards,
    Ashwani.

Ashok bhat

Hello there!

Could you give me the pre-requisites for opening a voice based call centre (25 seater to start with).

Also, the supporting projects to sustain the same!

Lalit Tyagi

Hello Ashok
    How are you.Please go to previous mails.The cost fo rmaking call center per seat it wud comes to 80,000 INR .If you need any help for this we know few companies for setting up and getting you projects.
    Provide us contact details.
    Regards
    Lalit Tyagi

Mathew

Hi ,
    I would like to know what percentage of the total income that we get,do we give to the marketing team who gets us the business. I heard in India its around 6 – 7 % .Is it True ? please reply

Lalit Tyagi

Hello Mathew
    If you are talking abt business development.Than you can keep a person for business development on salary.He will get you business.Even few companies based in india do outsource business to center.They do charge fixed for year and than give business any volume of business.
    If you wud like to get that service tell me your mail id.
    Regards
    Lalit Tyagi

Cherie

Anyone who can help me set up a small call center in the Philippines? I need to know this info:

Also provide me with specific information for a minimum of 25 seats operation

a) Per seat/Per day rental cost
    b) expected wage requirements for
    Floor managers, Floor supervisors/Team leaders, Customer service agent with 6 months exp.
    Customer service agent with no work experience, but trained by professional institution

other information required are:
    1. security deposit if any, for a lease/rental call centre property
    2. time required for hiring/placing qualified personnel
    3. Names & addresses of training institutions who offer 100% placement of their students and are well respected in the industry
    4. Govt. regulations, if any, applicable to the call center business industry including tax benefits for such business
    5. Fiscal policy for American owned co., operating in Philippines. Is it possible to operate as a branch or do we have to register ourselves as a Philippine subsidiary of the American firm
    6. Approx. cost of networking (25 seats) including all equipment such as servers, terminals, tel. lines, etc…in an empty building if we choose to go that route
    7. Approx. area per cubicle in square mts/ft, necessary for a Customer Service Representative to operate
    8. With min. administrative staff, what is the area, in sq.mts/ft. required for a 25 seat call center
    9. Will the govt. allow us to operate a smal call center from a residential property

Thanks & hoping for a positive reply from u or others

Prakash Sankar

Need seats in an existing call center:

What are the rate of using 5 seats in a call center.

I am a lawyer,I want to call some of my US clients.

Can someone with an existing call center mail me the rates.I will get back to you on the quotes.

Thanks

Prakash

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Talman Chhetri

I am planning to setup a call center in BHUTAN. As such till now there are no call center. Please help me to make the porposel of the project and the marketing.

regards

Arnold

Hi!
    We are planning to open a small outbound call center in the Philippines. I need an advice for.

Most suitable software/equipment for 10-25 seats. Where to buy?

Thanks,

durgesh sharma

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT INVESTMENT REQUIRE FOR OPENING CALL CENTRE

gurmeet sachdeva

hi guys,
    wants to open call center,why?
    there are many other ways also, rather than call center,in this field

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 155 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.