- This topic has 154 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years, 2 months ago by P.ASHOK KUMAR.
14th April 2006 at 18:45 #12344nishantGuest
I am intrested to open a call centre.any one could tell what type of investment is required?15th April 2006 at 19:13 #12345Vipin YadavGuest
I am starting a call center in Kalka, Haryana. Looking for a Trainer and TLs. Infrastructure is ready and about to start. Looking towards people who can get some busienss for me.28th April 2006 at 23:45 #12346kamleshGuest
i want to open a call center in jamshedpur so please give me guid line for this10th May 2006 at 22:22 #12347JanuariusTMGuest
I’m from makati philippines, an It consultant. did anyone here ask for an outbound call center in the philippines?
I had some study and stuff here, just mail me if you’re interested.
Thanks.2nd August 2006 at 23:23 #12348Dennis Mark AglosolosGuest
My family is planning to start a call center business in one of the provinces in the Philippines. Can anyone help me with essential details about starting a call center like the initial capital needed, technology needed, personnel, etc. I will appreciate any help sent through my email.
Thanks28th August 2006 at 22:17 #12349faiq moizGuest
I am intrested to open a call centre.any one could tell what type of investment is required?& how 2 open a call centre.2nd October 2006 at 08:51 #12350anthony allisterGuest
hi im planning to put up a call center in the philippines province of pangasinan .
i need a feasibility study or info in putting up an outbound or inbound call support.3rd October 2006 at 08:05 #12351Dadi BhoteGuest
It is not easy to start any new buisiness without knowing anything about the line of activity.
My advise would be to first gather more knowledge, perhaps also work in a center, then take it further. If you are looking at it from a mere investor point of view , please hire someone who knows the line of activity. It is important to know the business if you want to run it. Anyway you may contact me by searching my name on any search engine.
Dadi Bhote11th October 2006 at 08:30 #12352PHBGuest
I agree 100% with the last post. Get to know the industry before you invest your time and money. There are plenty of people jumping into this industry and then drop out because they didn’t know what they were doing.
If I can give one word of advice to the Newbies, a key point is the technology (hardware and software). You need to know what to get, how it works, and how to service it. A mistake many people make is buying a “Call Center in a Box” for a big pile of cash ($30,000 – $50,000) After spending all this cash, they find out that what they bought wasn’t flexible because it was meant to be used across many business models.
I have just gone through building a Contact Center in Cebu City, Philippines – called Xsolus. It was a great learning experience and I would be happy to share some of what I learned. Just send me an email18th October 2006 at 08:48 #12353A.S.AGRAWALGuest
i am intrested in bpo/call center industry i want to start my call center please giude me abt the informtions like
investment for 24seaters
please guide me
A.S.AGRAWAL28th October 2006 at 00:36 #12354Sanjeev KumarGuest
We are planning to start a call center in Chandigarh/Panchkula(India)
Also provide me with specific information for a minimum of 25 seats operation
a) Per seat/Per day rental cost
b) expected wage requirements for
Floor managers, Floor supervisors/Team leaders, Customer service agent with 6 months exp.
Customer service agent with no work experience, but trained by professional institution
other information required are:
1. security deposit if any, for a lease/rental call centre property
2. time required for hiring/placing qualified personnel
3. Names & addresses of training institutions who offer 100% placement of their students and are well respected in the industry
4. Govt. regulations, if any, applicable to the call center business industry including tax benefits for such business
5. Fiscal policy for American owned co., operating in India. Is it possible to operate as a branch or do we have to register ourselves as an Indian subsidiary of the American firm
6. Approx. cost of networking (25 seats) including all equipment such as servers, terminals, tel. lines, etc…in an empty building if we choose to go that route
7. Approx. area per cubicle in square mts/ft, necessary for a Customer Service Representative to operate
8. With min. administrative staff, what is the area, in sq.mts/ft. required for a 25 seat call center
9. Will the govt. allow us to operate a smal call center from a residential property
Thanks & hoping for a positive reply from u or others1st November 2006 at 21:21 #12355KumarGuest
I am running a small training institute in chennai.I need to start another business like call centre.Can i know the full procedure of the setting up a call centre.Please help me.
Thanks in advance.
Kumar6th November 2006 at 09:46 #12356WalphyGuest
I would be very interested in any information on starting a call center in the Philippines!
Thanks!!!!!7th December 2006 at 09:54 #12357edwinGuest
how can i set up my own call center in the philippines im residing here in california just wanna know if theres a franchise fee. thanx19th February 2007 at 21:41 #12358vishal gupta agrahariGuest
i am residing in new delhi and i want to open a call center having sitting capacity of twenty people.i want to know what is total expenses i have to bear relating satelite connection,software and technologies.Also give knowledge how i can take the satelite conection.
- The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.