- This topic has 25 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years, 1 month ago by peshao to voip Montreal.
20th July 2005 at 20:35 #29746JohnGuest
Alepo makes excellent VoIP billing adn recently they started offering IP-2-IP softswitch solutions. With softswitch it will be slightly higher your budget, but the company is reliable, they offer money back guarantee, leasing options, and they treat customers honestly and professionally also after the sale is done.
The company is been in business for a long time, it is based in USA and the support is from India, but it is good, fast, and is staffed 24×7 including toll free telephone support in English. You will never speak with someone with fake name, and you can always call your US based rep, who is fully accountable to you.
Alepo may not be the cheapest choice, but it is a safe and reliable choice.22nd July 2005 at 13:56 #29747Teodor Georgiev to SlawekGuest
I am just a man who dedicates some time around the forums to help.
I do not have a website personally.
People/companies with big website usually can offer a little, except big words 🙂
And most of those are my customers 🙂22nd July 2005 at 13:59 #29748Teodor Georgiev to JohnGuest
I have evaluated Alepo’s billing solution. It is not bad, not obviously it is not GREAT.
Also, how good is their support from India I can’t say, despite that I found silly mistakes in their installation script, causing mistakes and confusion. They lack of basic knowledge with MySQL.
I have a letter if you (and someone elses) needs a proof.
I am always backing up my words + putting my real name next to them.22nd July 2005 at 20:00 #29749To Teodor G.Guest
>I am a Bulgarian, not a russian. Looks like geography has always been a weak place in the US education system.
Russian – should be written with a capital “R” – or this is a problem with bulgarian education system?25th July 2005 at 06:26 #29750Teodor GeorgievGuest
1. Since “Bulgarian” is written with a capital “B”, it does not look like a problem in the education system, but a typo.
2. I do not care of what anonymous individuals like you are writing. If you want to stand behind your words – name yourself. From my experience, anonymous persons always are hiding from something and are ashamed of something “inside” them, they are either dumb or have uncommon sexual orientation.
3. If you think your education is better, I can leave you giving help on this forum instead of me, so I can dedicate my time somewhere else.
But I bet you can’t.6th September 2005 at 20:19 #29751peshao to Teodor GeorgievGuest
THERE IS A FREEEEEE BILLING SOFTWAARE THAT WORK FINE WITH QUINTUM GW. “IBS BILLING”. IF YOU ARE SO “POPULAR” YOU MUST KNOW IT. IF YOU ARE HELPING PEOPLE ABOUT SOLUTIONS….FIRST…..HELP YOURSELF STUDYING….
BYE6th September 2005 at 21:27 #29752marlonGuest
hello what is the website address for this free billing software?6th September 2005 at 22:23 #29753voip MontrealGuest6th September 2005 at 22:42 #29754peshaoGuest
GOOD FOR YOU GUYS THAT ARE Treating TO GET your own solutions….
¡¡¡We only spend money in hardware!!!6th September 2005 at 22:56 #29755voip MontrealGuest
You are supposed to cost a little to its license.6th September 2005 at 23:27 #29756peshao to voip MontrealGuest
nooooooo…that is really free….not user limit….(well depend of hardware)….take a look in my new post. 😉
- The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.