Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Good Softswitch/Billing

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    John

Alepo makes excellent VoIP billing adn recently they started offering IP-2-IP softswitch solutions. With softswitch it will be slightly higher your budget, but the company is reliable, they offer money back guarantee, leasing options, and they treat customers honestly and professionally also after the sale is done.
    The company is been in business for a long time, it is based in USA and the support is from India, but it is good, fast, and is staffed 24×7 including toll free telephone support in English. You will never speak with someone with fake name, and you can always call your US based rep, who is fully accountable to you.

Alepo may not be the cheapest choice, but it is a safe and reliable choice.

Teodor Georgiev to Slawek

I am just a man who dedicates some time around the forums to help.

I do not have a website personally.
    People/companies with big website usually can offer a little, except big words 🙂

And most of those are my customers 🙂

Teodor Georgiev to John

John,

I have evaluated Alepo’s billing solution. It is not bad, not obviously it is not GREAT.

Also, how good is their support from India I can’t say, despite that I found silly mistakes in their installation script, causing mistakes and confusion. They lack of basic knowledge with MySQL.

I have a letter if you (and someone elses) needs a proof.

I am always backing up my words + putting my real name next to them.

To Teodor G.

>I am a Bulgarian, not a russian. Looks like geography has always been a weak place in the US education system.

Russian – should be written with a capital “R” – or this is a problem with bulgarian education system?

Teodor Georgiev

1. Since “Bulgarian” is written with a capital “B”, it does not look like a problem in the education system, but a typo.

2. I do not care of what anonymous individuals like you are writing. If you want to stand behind your words – name yourself. From my experience, anonymous persons always are hiding from something and are ashamed of something “inside” them, they are either dumb or have uncommon sexual orientation.

3. If you think your education is better, I can leave you giving help on this forum instead of me, so I can dedicate my time somewhere else.
    But I bet you can’t.

peshao to Teodor Georgiev

THERE IS A FREEEEEE BILLING SOFTWAARE THAT WORK FINE WITH QUINTUM GW. “IBS BILLING”. IF YOU ARE SO “POPULAR” YOU MUST KNOW IT. IF YOU ARE HELPING PEOPLE ABOUT SOLUTIONS….FIRST…..HELP YOURSELF STUDYING….

BYE

marlon

hello what is the website address for this free billing software?

voip Montreal
    peshao

GOOD FOR YOU GUYS THAT ARE Treating TO GET your own solutions….

¡¡¡We only spend money in hardware!!!

voip Montreal

You are supposed to cost a little to its license.

peshao to voip Montreal

nooooooo…that is really free….not user limit….(well depend of hardware)….take a look in my new post. 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.