Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Switch Planning for GSM

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    Tin Trung

Hello All

I need to R2 signalling spec for Vietnam. protocol, and bit format transfer between exchange, please

Thanks

Jyothirmayee

Hi Yogie,

Basic difference between R2 and C7 is in thier signalling. R2 has to have 16th TS for signalling reserved whether you need or dont. Where as in C7 there is no rule that a signalling slot has to be allocated. It can be used for traffic too. For example if you have 5 E1 and only 1 signalling is sufficient..you can use the other 4 E1s without alloting the TS for signalling.

Jyothi

Hi Peter Hana,

Do you have the reply to ur question on BHCA and Erlangs? Or do u still need them?

anboo

Taiye,

T1 ->64 Kbps??? Nope dude its 56Kbps through put.

neil

can anyone give me a link as to where i can download Huawei troubelshooting guide for GSM and or send to me a document file. email address in ca_ingres@yahoo.com
    I will be joining a company soon and i want to read in advance.

Girish

I need to how to estimate the number of CDR from a 2 million BHCA softwtich.
    Regards
    Girish

Pondyvrs

Hai all
    iam working as maintenance engineer for a leading cellular operator. we are facing problem with inter msc handovers (D900 switch). Intra MSC handovers are fine. What are the parameters in MSC relating to Inter msc handovers.can anyone help

thank you

Herbert

Dear all,
    I find this site very helpful
    Our company is subcontracting works from Mobile Operators.
    Right now im working as installer for different BTS Equipment. Like, Ericsson,Nokia, Alcatel,ZTE, Huawei mostly installation.I only integrate Ericsson Equipment but on BTS side only.
    Can Any one explain me how the system work in BSC/MSC side.
    What are the commands they use to up the site (MSC Side).

My inquiry is for any expert who is specialized in integration works

Thanks to all Help

Priyawrata

Hi All,

Is anyone have some basics fundamentals of Planning a AXE-10 Switch. I just want to kow hat which criteria are used in Planning a Switch (AXE-10).

Regards,
    Priyawrata

Ivan

Hello All.
    I need to source code V5.1 signalling protocol.
    Please help me!

samar

Hi All,
    Can any one give details of IMS

Prateek Shadangi

Hi …

Can anone can please send the CDR structure/format of COMVERSE SMSC with the explaination of each field.

Thanks in advance …

Vi!

Please help me understand clearly the “erlang” concept. For example, when we say the capacity of a system is 2600 erlang. What does it mean?
    Regards.

Jyothirmayee

Hi Anboo,

H R U? Lost your email id.

Remember me atleast?

Zaheeruddin

I am interesting in studying telecommunication field; and I want to know good books; which cover this field completely.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 410 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.