Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Erlang for Excel

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Heather Wood

Hi All…I am looking for some assitance!
    I have downloaded the Erlang for Excel add-In and created a spreadsheet using it. My colleague has also downloaded the plug-in but when she goes into the spreadsheet the formula come up with #name?. When you click on the cell there is a file path into my C Drive where the plug-in is stored. However our IT people have given my colleague access to my drives so she should be able to share the plug-in but it still isn’t working……any ideas?
    Thank you
    Heather

Ahmer

Hi Heather!

Has your colleague saved the plugin in the library in c drive of her own pc?…

Moreover, I have also been looking for some good excel plugin. Is it possible if you could tell me the link for download..

Thanks
    Ahmer

Technical Support

Your colleague needs to run the installation file that you downloaded when you purchased. Just copying the files across will not work. But, they also need to be licensed to run the software. You will either need a Site Licence or two Single User Licences.

As an existing customer, your further purchases qualify for discounts. To qualify, please purchase through the discount link on the download page. If you need further help, please contact our support team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Excel Boardroom’ is closed to new topics and replies.