Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Reply To: Erlang-B formula


What Erlang B is saying is that you can OFFER the trunk group 152.5 Erlangs. At P.10 blocking, only 90% would be actually carried on the trunks – the other 10% would be blocked. So, the carried traffic would be 137.25.