Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Reply To: Do I need GSM or…?


First you must sign-up with a mobile carrier in-country to activate your GSM devices. Then you need to get the calls from the US to the GSM device in-country, typically by VoIP. You can purchase a VoIP gateway for the GSM devices to connect to in Africa and then you can contact voip carriers in the US to take your traffic, send it over IP to your gateway in Africa.