Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Salary in India

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Dawn Umadhay

Hi!

I would like to ask how much is the basic salary of a call center agent there in India. Just a ballpark price.

I am from Philippines and I am very intrested also about Indian call centers.

Thanks

Jaunty Edward

Hi,

The typical start salaries are from 10,000 INR which is close to 220 USD.

With one year Exp it goes up to around 18,000 INR and if you are too good then with 2 years Exp it goes to 25,000 – 30,000 INR.

hope that helps
    Bye

Rabia

Hey,
    I am an indian and i have started my job with call centre only in 1998. its huge diffrence now in salary. if u r XII passed and want to do a part time job u can easily get 8,000 to 10,000 INR and full time 10,000 to 15,000 INR. if you are joining a Technical process in call centre then ur salary will start from 18,000 to 25,000 INR.. and as u move on its increase.. here we have agent who have 1 yrs exp and they are earning above 25,000 INR + Incentives

Rajan

Hi Ryan,

Salaries vary from region to region in my experience, the north of India is considerably lower to the mid/south of India.

However, opportunities in the northern region are more prosperous? So is it stability or rewards that one should measure? Also each role has its own value..

Hope this helps

Good luck

Shaik

Hi Rabia,

I am working for call Centre here in Hyderabad and with 2+ yrs of experience I have become a quality coach but still manage to get around 17-18000 per month. Apart from my organization I dont know of any other org here which pays more than that for this exp. I dont know from where you got these figures of 25000-30000 which seem so rosy !!!

wasim

basic salary in India varies from region to region coz in north india the cost of living is high wherein in south india is the place where you get the best package .i am working in a bpo in kolkata which is in the eastern part of india and the cost of living is very cheap compared to other parts of india .so, i have 2 years of experience and my basic salary is rs.22,000/-+we have client incentive and other allowances.and i am working for one of the best companies which is called wipro bpo.

SURAJ

HI, I AM FROM GHANA (WEST AFRICA)
    I HAVE BEEN WORKING THERE FROM LAST 6 YEARS, AS MARKETING MANAGER. AND TODAY I CAN MAKE AS MUCH AS 40,000 INR PER MONTH.
    BUT I AM SURPRISED TO HEAR SOME OF MY FREINDS IN INDIA WHO IS MAKING 120,000 INR PER MONTH WITH THE SAME QUALIFICATION OF MINE ie. DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS. CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME IS IT TRUE?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.