- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 4 months ago by jen.
16th May 2006 at 08:47 #17764CarlosGuest
I am planning to open my first call center and have some questions for the professionals. I currently own a 12 seat Internet Café in Pasig City and during the nights I want to turn it into an inbound/outbound call center and eventually during the day I want to start get clients for web design, multimedia and programming campaigns. The basic infrastructure for the call center is there I have 12 brand new workstation, 3 servers, and E1 line. Also, my background is network engineering.
1. Do I need a predictive dialer to have an inbound/outbound campaign or can I use a VOIP (www.vonage.com) phone and manual make the calls?
2. How can I get an inbound/outbound campaign?
3. How can I get a web design, multimedia, programming campaign?
4. Are there companies in the Philippine that can provide me with US campaign?
5. What are the starting salaries for agents, TL, supervisors, Manager etc?
Any help would be great!
Thanks,13th July 2006 at 20:45 #17765JonathanGuest
good day, for your first question it would depend on what functions well. I suggest to try and ask this to an IT company..
2nd question – you’ll have to market. usually international clients will look at the set-up of your center.. and i would suggest a good 100 seater as a start up and you should still be able to expand if required. you can ask assistance with any web hosting companies if you need help for web design etc.
3rd question, unfortunately none that i know, most campaigns are stumbled upon thru regular ad campaigns, however, there are already existing clients with other call centers, if you plan on pirating some of these clients, you should have a well feasible and financially enticing proposal for them.
Lastly, wage range for agents are 16,000 to 22,000 tops. TLs go from min. 28,000 to 35,000. Supervisors or team mgrs. 50,000 up… Operations managers min. 75,000 – 85,000.. Client Managers and Business development Officers 85,000 – 100,000. depending on qualifications..
Salaries may vary depending on the budget per account..
Guatemala6th September 2006 at 18:36 #17766TrixGuest
1. predictive dialer is only used for outbound and it depend on the account that you have. some accounts require this and some don’t. also, it will depend on your quotas, names in the database and call targets. it is possible to use manual dialing although less calls will be made. be warry of using VOIP. there may be lag times and poor connection due to bandwidth capabilities.
2. and 3. you do this by marketing. we can discuss this further if you email me.
note: if you are interested in web campigns etc., you don’t really need a voice channel such as VOIP 4. there are people in the phils. who can provide accounts 5. since you are a 12 seater, you don’t need an operations manager. you can start with agents and a good TL/sup. In most call center set-ups, each TL/sup handles an ave of 15 people. email me if you want to discuss further.24th October 2007 at 23:32 #17767CliveGuest
what would be the needed softwares and hardware to start-up a bpo? probably a 10-20 seater. what is more profitable, inbound or outbound?. also, how do i market to clients. i am trying to make feasibility study but i dont know where to start. i have the capacity to finance it but i kinda don’t know where to start. i have the space and the pc units. what percentage is on the return on investment?17th December 2007 at 09:03 #17768jenGuest
We are setting up a call center for our training academy. we are complete with all the facilities and employees wouldn’t be a problem. We need accounts and campaigns to starp a bpo. Where can we find one? I have asked some of my firends in the industry but unfortunately, i wasn’t able to find one.
I would greatly appreciate any help or recommendations.