Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BPO – Work from Home Programmes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Atif Kamran

Hi all

Does any one of you have experience of work from home programmes. Can a single person set a 1 seat call center at home? there can be many other options like data entry or webmarketing.

I will be grateful if any one kindly tell me all these kind of programmes are just Scamps or real. Do you know any one who is doing this business successfully from home.

junaid

Yes ,you can start it from home ,you can even start your call center with 2 seats in your home provided you get the liscence of call center for that locaion(that will not be difficult).
    as a freelancer you can also work as a webdeveloper ,programmer ,check sites for freelance from there you can get projects ,make them at home and start working at home .

Selvakumar

Does any one of you have experience of work from home programmes. Can a single person set a 1 seat call center at home? there can be many other options like data entry or webmarketing.

I will be grateful if any one kindly tell me all these kind of programmes are just Scamps or real. Do you know any one who is doing this business successfully from home.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.