i dont hv a clea idea abt setting up one but hv lot of fnds in dell and other big ITeS …i m working in a s/wmultinational Covansys in bangalore…Basically from lko…If U think u need any help reg. software (in house product development) most welcome
You can easily setup a VoIP based Virtual Solution using a good internet connection and very little other initial investment.
1) Computer Systems with 256 RAM and Win2000, one per seat. No servers required. One computyer extra for Admin.
2) LAN Infrastructure
3) Internet Connection : min 30kbps per seat 1:1 with low latency and no PL. With One Public IP address for each 8 seats.
4) Head Phone and Base amplifier set, one per seat.
5) VoIP equipment cost will be approx Rs.7,500/- per seat.
6) Five9 one time Setup cost : US$75 per seat.
Recurring Costs :
1) Rental @ US$180 per seat per month.
2) US local and LD calling at actuals on a blended rate of US$0.02 per minutte with a pulse rate of 6 seconds.
The VoIP works very well. Voice quality is very good , you will have to ensure that you get a good terrestial ISP connection.