Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call center Set up!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Soham Misra

Hi, I’m a final yr Management Student from Mumbai, India, and am interested in setting up an international call center after i’m done with my course next yr. I would like to know the viability of such a project, how work is managed in a call center, the initial investment that i should be looking at and what kind of companies should i look up to for decent show up’s in business in future… Thanks.

debashish

hi
    am intersested in setting up a call center in mumbai,india ,i have a area of 2500 sq.m in the prime location in mumbai ,anyone intersested in can come up with details

Soham Misra

hi debashish, thanx for the reply, could you please guide me as in how to get going about the project.. what kind of incestment do we have to make and what is the ideal seating capacity for your location.. where are you located in mumbai.. also tell me how do you wish to go about this in future,. do you have contacted any international company for setting up their call center. thanks/

debashish

hi soham
    thanks for u r reply ,we are located at sagartech plaza, sakinaka junction ,andheri (E),bombay,india, we have a ready setup for minimum 20 seats (at a time) upgradable to atleast 50 (at a time),with all the infrastructure ready,we are currently negoting with an MNC ,we would be interested in guarenteed outsourcing contracts. contact at the earliest.
    debashish

Babar Kalim

I need the procedural steps of setting up a call center , plz be kind enough to tell me all about establishing a call center..

WAITING ANXIOUSLY !

Soham

Hi, Debashish!

Kindly let me know how do we go about for this project work and on what basis would we work, it would be great if we could meet up and discuss in details.. so kindly let me know your company’s name so that i can come to sagartech plaza, give me a landmark as in where is it located. I’m staying at Vile Parle(W), IRLA. also if by any means if i can get ur tel no. maybe i can inquire from the directory if i get the name of your company or the registered name.

Thanks!

[Moderator’s note: Postings where contact detailed need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

willie demello

Sir,
    WE are interested in setting up an international call center . I would like to know the viability of such a project, how work is managed in a call center, the initial investment that i should be looking at and what kind of companies should i look up to for decent show up’s in business in future…
    Thanks.
    willie

Saeed Qadri

Willie,
    Where do you want to setup he call center ???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.