I hope everyone is having a good day. =) I have a question that I hope someone can help me with.
In my area, there is a strong need for outsourced call center services. I am interested in setting up a small company to offer this type of service to a limited number of clients.
However, I am looking for an affordable software product that will do the following:
1) Route call depending on number dialed (DNIS?)
2) Pop screen that has particular company information, depending on number dialed
3) FAQ databse for each company, so that we can answer questions from customers
4) Ability to input & save customer info, such as contact and questions, so that they may be answered later if need be.
5) Messaging: Ability for clients to leave after-hours message, so that they can be called back the next day.
6) Reports: Statistics should be available for each account: number of calls, duration, etc.
7) Ability to handle multiple scripts/campaigns. This will allow me to have multiple clients.
I’m sure I’m leaving out some features, but you get the idea. Any help is really appreciated!