Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Assistance for call center setup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    S. M Mansurul Haque

I want to seup a small call center in our place, dhaka, bangladesh. I am looking for full co-operation with setup details and working contracts from foreign countries.

jamja

Dear Haque,

Please provide your email by advertising on this forum for specific details.

I can give all the relevant info for setting up a call center .

May be you may interact with me also once you write to this mail

Thanks

adi

Hi,
    We are into call center consultancy. Please provide soem details so that we can help you in a better way.
    by the way…
    what type of call center you want to set up? No of agent?is it technical/non-technical/inbound/outbound?
    lemme know the details.

Adi

Hi,
    Iam R singh and want to start a 50 to 60 seats cc, in Delhi I would be intrested in a inbound center for catalog/chain store companies pl help Ill be greatfull.
    Thanking you
    R singh

Mansur

Dear Jamja
    Thanks for your reply.

Please help me to provide the necessary requirments about a call center setup.

Please come up with any technical details and consultance.My company is ready to pay.

Thanks.

Mansur.

Mansur

dear adi,

Very much pleased to get your reply.Actually I have an IT firm which provides Customize Softwares and Networking solutions for corporate clients.
    Now I am interested to establish a medium size 8-16 persons Call center here. It could be Tech/nonTech according to the Clients requirements. We have the facility of VOIP or we could setup any kind of contact center as suitable as it is.
    For this purpose I need your full co-operation to get full Technical support for design details and Training procedures and also getting Contract or sub Contract from foreign Clients.
    Please visit one of our developed e-commerce site and provide your suggestions.

Thanks.

Mansur.

ashishmehra79

hi,
    is it possible for a person to first get a call center contract and then go ahead with the setting up of the same.

any such clients available do contact me.

smahexz

dear ashish,
    Unfortunately thats not possible.

asokan.p.k

Hi Ashish mehra,
    It is possible.
    We can provide business contract before your infrastructure is ready. Only condition is that we normally form a JV with the investor and then transfer the contract to that JV only instead of giving contract to an Investor directly.

Ravishankar

Dear Asokan

I am interested in knowing the JV share percentage for particpating in the contract ,if I am making the investment.

Please tell me using the forum as to
    1. How much will be investment range ( Make assumptions based on your contract on the seater capacity)expected from me?

2.What will be the profit share percentages,break even point ,ROIs,approximately for the
    a. Investor
    b. Contract Provider
    c. Executor-Operations

Rgds
    Ravi

asokan

Dear ravisankar

2 types of projects using different technology

24 seats : Indian rupees 50 lakhs and 80 lakhs

48 seats : IndiaN RUPEES 80 lakhs and 120 lakhs

Break even : 4-5 months
    Profit sharing : 50:50
    Contract provider : We will provide

We will execute the project fully and manage if it is in Mumbai. else we will have our peple managing the centre outside Mumbai

Mansur

Dear Asokan,

I am very much interested to invest in Call center projects in Dhaka, Bangladesh.If you can help me to provide information about setup and working contracts, then we can share our profit.

We will appreciate your any kindful help.

Thanks.

Mansur.

adi

Hi mansur!!
    My full co-operation with you.
    please mail em ur contact details so that I can send my company profile plus needs.

adi

Hello R Singh!!
    I need ur contact details.

R.singh

Hi! ADI Iam not regestered here so it is not possible at this stage to give you my contact No. but you can still advice me on the same thanks a ton.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.