Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center setup

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Dinesh

Dear Friend,
    Before you plan to start a CC in India the first thing you have to do is to have a call centre Licence in hand issued by DOT. rest all thing (h/w & s/w) come at a later stage.

Deepak

I do have the Call centre licence and alsp have applied for IPLC…can i do the work on a ISDN line 64 of 128 KBPS

Thanks

rick

I would really appreciate if anyone can send me a project report on setting up a call center in india.

Deepak

I too would really really appreciate if anyone would send me a call center project report

Rohit

Dear Amit,(and any other helpful fellow indian)

I am really delighted to hear that you are able to share your report with friends in INDIA. I would please like to read your report and get a head start in planning accordingly. I intend to start a voice CC with 20+ ppl i have international ties + id b willing to get any advice from you. More so I am interested in your report so My friends in Bangalore can benefit.

Looking fwd to your input.

thanks,
    -rohit

chittaranjan mishra

hi
    i want to open a voice call centre at bhubaneswar(orissa).so i want your help regarding this.i want the project report regarding this.at first i want to set up a 8-10 seater call centre.i want to work for aoutsourcing company.so i want your help.please help me out in this.i will be very much grateful to you
    yours faithfully
    chittaranjan mishra

Kumar

Dear SIr,

I would like to start a call centre at chennai, we are looking after some details for the same.
    if you could send me some details on how to startup with and what will be the intial cost and hardware requirement for the same.

Our Brief Company Profile:
    We are an established the data conversion centre in the heart of chennai city in the year 1990 till date, and as part we are doing an medical transcription setup also.

So now are interrested doing an call center,

Awaiting your reply.

Regards
    For Hiware
    Kumar

shishmehra79

Hi friends,

I wud really thank vishal for his break up of employee salaries for a call center.
    Cud someone breif me about the Call Center License and IPLC, which one needs to setup a call center.

Chris

My original request for information stated I have a 16 seat call center. I have a 160 seat call center and I am looking to set up a similar one in India. I have an associate in India until July 12 that would appreciate any information

Vinay

Hi,
    My name is Vinay Bansal, interested in collaborate with somebody to start a call center with 20+ people.
    I have few contacts which could bring outsourcing offers too.

Lokesh Patel

Dear Mr. Vinay,

We have 80 seater Call Center working for few companies in UK.

If you can give us further details we can associate.

Thanks

Ravishankar

Dear Vishal

Could you tell me an approximate
    idea on what will be investment vs Returns on a 100-seater call center.

If there are 3 people involved
    ie.
    1. Investor
    2. Operations-Executor
    3. Contract Provider
    What kind of profit sharing % can be done for the above?

Rgds
    Ravishankar

Hi Chris

We would be interested in having a colloboration with concerning the request that u have kindly let your associate get in touch with me.
    Thanks
    Amit Naagar

Ravishankar

Could you tell me an approximate
    idea on what will be investment vs Returns on a 100-seater call center.

If there are 3 people involved
    ie.
    1. Investor
    2. Operations-Executor
    3. Contract Provider
    What kind of profit sharing % can be done for the above?

Rgds
    Ravishankar

Vivek Mishra

I would like to know how to obtain a telemarketing licence in the US & what is the fees for the licence. Please tell me about the rules & laws also.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.