Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Need a solution to verification problems

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    shweez

Hi,

I run a small call center, 36 agents, where ever lead is verified by a supervisor. We do not have the kind of software that automatically transfers a lead to a supervisor’s computer to verify it, so our supervisors run around the floor taking headsets from people to verify leads. My problem lies in the method of getting a supervisor over to your station. Currently our reps stand up and snap their fingers. This, as you can guess, gets very annoying. We need a better way to call the supervisor over. I thought about installing revolving lights over the stations that could be turned on when you had a lead, but you’de still need to snap or something to get the supervisor to look over and see that your light is on. I also thought about a call button system similar to what nursing homes have to page nurses, but this is very very expensive. Someone else thought maybe an IP messenger system, except we run terminals that wouldn’t handle the software. As you can see, I’m out of ideas. I would greatly appriciate any input on the subject.
    Thank you,

Shweez

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.