Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

help required to reset Tenor CMS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    VOIPERA

Dear Guys,
    I have issue on to reset Tenor CMS. Unfortunately i lost password due to burden of lot of works i need your help to reset Tenor CMS which has firmware P101 XXX. According to instruction of Quintum Support i tried to reset accordingly but CMS doesn’t’ effect any changes. It still asking login & psw information. i shall be appreciate if someone can help me in password resetting.

Thanks for your kind help.
    Regards
    VOIPERA

MikeM to voipera

well, there are only 2 ways to do this, but with the old software on the unit, you may need to contact quintum to have them try to change it for you. You can try resetting the unit to factory default through a console port, but, of course, you will need to reconfig the unit from beginning.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

VOIPERA

Dear Mike,
    I tried but the problem is i can’t enter in CMS. i am getting prompt by console or even IP too but it doesn’t help if i puch or hold reset button(which is located on the front bottom of CMS). Any trick? i already contacted to quintum support they provided me only license file but didn’t mentioned how can i reset this old firmware of cms in factory default.

thanks for your help!
    Regards
    VOIPERA

MikeM to VOIPERA

You will need to contact quintum again and let them know that you need them to reset the password on your CMS. That is the only way.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.