Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

IP PBX Call Center

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ather Ali

Hi All,

I have a tenor ASM-400 with 4 lines FXO and 4 lines FXS, i want to use device as an IP PBX box with the following services :

Customers dial our real PSTN lines and tenor pick up the calls and route them to Digital-Attendant (DA) in SIP proxy server. DA play an IVR sound and tell customer to dial desirable extension number, after customer dial an extension, SIP Proxy will route the call to extension that has an IP Phone.
    i want to know that is this possible to provide this service with this devices and softwares ? if yes, please tell me how to configure this setting.

Best Regards,
    Ather Ali.

MikeM to Ather Ali

From the quintum perspective, this should be relatively easy as it is just receiving a call from FXO only and immediately forwarding it to the SIP server.

The basics is that you would use forced ip routing number in the tcrg. If you would like detailed config for the quintum, please contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

MikeM
    Mike_voip@hotmail.com

Ather Ali

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your quick answer. If you give me detailed config I am very much thankful to you. My email ID is : ather_bis@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
    Ather Ali.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.