Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Force route on DX2030

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Romano

Hello,

I have a dx2030, with PSTN on port 1 and the PBX on port2, I want to do:

1. All calls from PSTN goes to IP route

2. A specific ANI from PSTN goes to specific ip route
    ex. 2106000 goes to 200.126.36.45
    2106005 goes to 200.150.26.27

3. Same as 2, with IP routing from the PBX side.

I very apreciate your help.

Romano

MikeM to Romano

Romano,

Unfortunately, the quintum will not route calls based on ANI, only on the Destination number. Therefore #2 and #3 above will not be possible with the DX.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Romano

Thanks for your response, so how i do this based on destination number you can help me.

In case of N°1, I program it, but only calls to destination 5600 are routed, the others destination on the E1 are blocket not pass to ip route.

A very appreciate your help.

MikeM to Romano

If you want to setup routing, you will need to use the static route (if using H323) settings where you designate the destination IP address and the number pattern to send.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Romano to Mike M

I already set the routes a need to know how configure each DNIS to specific IP route.

I configure DNIS xlation directory but did´n work.

You can bringme somre guide lines… thanks..

MikeM to Romano

Romano,

The inbound DNIS translation feature is used to change the number as it comes in from either a LCRG or TCRG, this feature does not do the actual routing. Again, for routing to specific IP addresses you must configure the DN pattern in each static route that you want to send calls to.

A quick example is if you have a dnis of 1212xxxxxxx and another of 44xxxxxxxxxx that you want to go to 2 different IP’s you create 2 sr’s with the correct IP address and in the first you set the dn pattern to 1212* and in the second you set the dn pattern to 44*.

If you need further assistance on this, please contact me directly.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Romano To Mike M

One more time, thanks for you asistant, I will try in this way I a let you Know if I need your help…Thanks..

tenoruser

regarding this routing, can the dx2060 be setup to route calls based on imcoming port.

MikeM to tenoruser

It may be possible depending on the connection (anlog or digtal) by separating ports to different tcrg adding different prefix for each groiup and routing based on the prefix you set for each group.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.