Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Need some serious help here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Asim

Hi,

I would really like if someone can point me in the right direction. Please read what I am trying to get done see if someone has the experience in this area.

Most autodialer applications in the market has a software and telephony board and it can do auto dial, text to speech etc., then on the other hand you can find companies that provide hosted complete turn key solution. Neither these options are good for the business model I am working with.

I am looking for a company/individual who can develop me an application that will act as gateway between an application that will provide instructions to one or multiple softswitches to make out bound calls, do text to speech translation etc.

Its unique concept. If anyone is serious, pelase contact me and we can talk on the phone as well.

Thanks

Andy Hendry

Did you get anywhere with your enquiry. I too have an applciation that I’d like and interface that may auto-dial and perform speech synthesis.

Though I have resources to develop the technology internally, I do not have the infrastructure to deal with multpile outgoing calls.

Andy

Andy not yet…

Some progress but not there yet.

What is it that you are trying to do..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.