Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

VoIP-infrastructure

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 18 years ago by Sam Dunes.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gocmenn

Hi everbody, I am an engineering student. I have to choose a project among 6 of them. There is an interesting project for me about VoIP-Startup. I want to choose it, but I am not sure if I can do it.
    In this project i have to design, plan and implement an IT-infransture for a company for VoIP-services.
    This company aims to have 20.000 users in two years and they will use an open source voip-server asterisk, and company needs solution that is easily manageable for “normal” users.

If you write comments about this project it will be very useful for me. If it is too complicated
    i will have to give up. Otherwise it will be very good for me to work such a good project.

Thanks

Sam Dunes

How does the company expect the number of users to grow (progression rate)?
    What is requirement of all users – VoIP only, data only, Voip & Data? Classify categories based on number of users in each category.
    Draw Venn’s diagrams based on geographical location, user requirement, etc.

(The name above is not my real name, the email address is my non-regular email. Converse here since I am interested in learning along with you.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.