Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Fujitsu FDX 840 config

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    triggermyson

Have bought a fujitsu FDX-840 and am trying to set it up with my existing hardware.

Currently I have an apple airport express (wifi) connected via ethernet to my D-Link ADSL modem. My computers access the airport to gain internet access. The network normaly works fine.

The FDX-840 is supposed to fit in between my modem and apple airport and I can then connect the phone up and away I go. My airport has one network port as does my modem.

The problem that I have is that I can’t access the FDX-840 or my modem once it is all connected up. I know it is connected right, all the right lights are on etc. but something is not right 🙁 .

I (guessing) think it must be something to do with IP addresses etc. My modems IP is 192.168.1.1 and it dishes out 192.168.1.2 & 192.168.1.3 . The IP of the FDX-840 is supposed to be 192.168.192.1 , but when it’s all connected I get nothing..

Any help or ideas are appreciated, i’ve tried resetting the Fujitsu but it makes no difference. If you need any more info just ask 🙂

Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.