Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Beware of Go2Call

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nacho

First of all I would like to apologise if this is not the right forum to post this, but I want to warn VoIP users about a particular issue with Go2Call.

I had been using Go2Call for a while and I was very happy with it. That until one problem happened. I was just purchasing funds for my account as I did regularly. However the last time my credit card was charged but no funds were added to my account.

When I contacted Go2Call support I was told that the transaction had been voided and that the credit card had not been charged (never mind what the credit card statement said). Several weeks and emails later (after I had sent them a copy of my credit card statement) they still refused to provide the purchased funds nor give the money back. Believe it or not they even asked me to wait (permanently apparently) till the cancelation appeared on my credit card statement. Right. Several months later and no changes they have just resorted to ignoring my emails and my money has been forever lost to these online thieves.

Please be very careful if you use their services. They are not honest people.

And again, if I am not supposed to post this here I apologise.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.