Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Caller ID on Quintum DX

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    William Uy

I have a DX2060. My interconnect with d telco is on E1. The Telco wants me to ‘PASS’ to them specific ANI (caller ID) per channel (total of 60).

ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO KNOWS IF THIS IS POSSIBLE? if yes, HOW?

Thank you.

MikeM

William,

Unless something has changed in the past 6 months, I do not believe that you can do this on a per channel basis. You can set the ANI for the entire E1 to 1 number, but not each channel.

Mike

San

Hello Mike,

Can you pleas tell me which command to use on the Tenor to set the ANI on the whole E1 (if using ISDN signalling)

Regards,
    Ansari

MikeM

San,

If you go to the associated routing group, like TCRG-1, you can set the default ani to the number you would like to send out. Please review the DX CLI Help file for more information on this.

San

The problem is we’re using an older, 1st Gen D3000, and it doesn’t seem to have any default ANI setting for Euro ISDN. It has default ANI for R2, for CAS, but not for ISDN !!!

Did you have any success with such a situation ?

Regards,
    San

James

Hi William Uy

Can you contact me on how to do what you have posted please. I think I might have a solution for you if you are using a CMS unit.

MikeM to San

San,

Unfortunately in the Gen 1 Digital it is not available. If you want to block the caller id all together, you can try using the trunkiddelivery setup in the pstntg. The thought here is that if the origination device is not a quintum, it will not be sending a trunk id, and if set on your quintum to send the trunk id out as ani, since there is no trunk id, none will be sent out.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

arshad

dear mike
    please help me out. i want to disable caller id for my atx 2400 gateway what are the commands and how can i do it please to let me know

MikeM to arshad

It cannot be done from the quintum (or any equipm) config. Call id on anlg is don by the phone company.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Rusty

Mike,

I want to relay callerid on quintum dx2030, such that it is displayed on the receipients phone.

Thx as always

MikeM to Rusty

Well if you have relayani enabled on the isdn signaling side and the trunkgroup side, it will send the ani that is received from IP.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

khan

mike any is any device in market can we block caller id

MikeM to khan

if you are using ISDN, then most any device will be able to block the caller id out to the connection. There is no guarantee that your telco will accept this.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.