Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Re: Voicemaster sucks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ruhul

We regrettably purchased a Voicemaster unit to run our calling business from. I have found their technical support to be a complete joke, every time i phone them they suggest i buy another module. So far we have spent $35 000 on extra modules and our business is slowly but surely sinking down the drain.

I would be interested in the contact info. on any engineers who may be able to unlock the whole VM box and save our business from filing a chapter11.

hi

can you give your e-mail address?
    brad

Teodor Georgiev

tgeorgiev at is-bg dot net

Actually it is a GnUGK (www.gnugk.org) with a database backend inside.

If it will make you a bit less sad – you are far not the only one. Too many people have been fallen into the VM trap.

Will try to do my best. But someone has to bring those crooks to court.

Hamed Nik

Guys,

I can tell i am amongs one of their first customers comming back from version 1.

Every time you do an upgrade a new thing happens!

I have tons of emails where VM support people have admitted that the problem occured which damaged my business at those occasions were their fault.

For example, the very last one i discovered was a “pattern” in their pin generation algorithm which was predictable by end-users!!!

I for one have a very strong case if i make it to the court with them, but i dont have the time to battle this! If someone can help me with their horrible experiences to sue them as a group then it would be stronger for one thing, also its easier for all!

We pay to their support to solve the problems they have caused us by their careless upgrades!

In one occasion i lost a deal worthing about $300,000 because of them, but who is to answer to that! We must take them to court in USA and i am in UK which adds to the difficulties!

Teodor Georgiev

forget to sue an US company, if you are outsider. This is not Europe, buddy.
    There is no democracy and freedom in USA, though they “bring freedom” to all the world around (with guns).

Next time hire a company/person who has the needed expirience to recommend you what to/not buy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.