Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

How to Bypassed boot sequence in quintum

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    michael

I have a dx2030 quintum. my problem is that i forgot my password. how could recover it and how to bypassed the bootsequence inorder to reset it to default settings…

please help me asap!!!

thanks

Teodor Georgiev

and do you really think that someone will answer you HERE, even ASAP ???

michael

Please sir do you know the answer?
    can u help me…

thanks

Leon

The best thing is to call support.

Teodor Georgiev

if I know or do not know is another question. Ok, I do know.

What I want to do is to push the owners of this forum to stop their suppressing of speech of freedom and actively “moderating” the forum with messages they do not like.

And the best way is to stop giving answers.
    When all the forum start to have only “question” topics with no answers, people will leave it and these idi*ts will be given a good lesson.

Leon

Any question involving security should be directed to manufacture support center. The only question I have is why the people so reluctant to call support, is there an issue?

michael

In my own taught why dont you give the answer if you know. Too selfish if that what you do!

MikeM

Michael,

Unfortunately some people are too arrogant to be nice or at least polite to others. I find that this is usually a way to cover their ignorance. In either case, the best course of action for you is to contact the Quintum support center and they should be able to help you get back in to the unit and without loosing your configuration.

Leon

Michael, I have two questions for you.

1) Where did you buy this unit?
    2) Why did you contact support or your reseller for help? (This is the fastest way to get an answer than wait here on a forum)

Nobody should be posting security related information here. I hope that you can understand why.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.