Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Voip Solutions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Abou

I’m trying to build a Voice Over Ip network infrastruture to provide voice over ip service to customers ( PC to phone and Ip phone service). There is a company in my country that provide cyber-cafes voice over IP phones so the can provide long distance service to their customers. they have two types of phones; one phone type can be connected directly to the usb port of a computer connected to the internet and the other type is a regular phone connected to an ATA (Analogue Telephone Adaptor) which in turn is connected to the ADSL modem. The phone has a US number. You can call that number and it will ring as if it was here in the US. Can you help me in giving me information on such network infrastructure? And what kind of budget are we talking about?

Pavel Chrudimsky

Dear Sir

Our company is a producer of Voice over IP GSM Gateway. The Gateway is able to connect you IP soultion with GSM network. If you be interested you can visit our web page http://export.2n.cz/index.phtml?l1=products&object_id=138

PAVEL CHRUDIMSKY
    Area Account Manager
    2N TELEKOMUNIKACE a. s.
    Modranska 621
    143 12 Praha 4
    Czech Republic
    tel.: +420 2613 01 506
    fax : +420 2613 01 599
    mobile: +420 7372 12 769

asif

i have a quintum ( teneor AS series VoIP ) device and i want to configure it in GUI mode can any one help me, please.

voipak

Do I understand you right that you want to have several computers like a cyber cafe and let people make International calls from or do you just want to provide the IP phone service without the computers?

You can add VoIP to a computer with 56K for a $15.00 headset or a $49.95 USB phone.
    If you don’t want to use computers then you could use one wireless router $50.00/$100.00 and WI-FI $250.00 phones on 100K bandwith connection per phone in use at a time. no monthly VoIP service for PC to PC calls and prepay PC to PSTN calls.
    If you have more questions contact me at rh@voipalaska.com

voipbilling2004

Quintum is poviding Quintum Tenor configuration manager. Download it from quintum site and install in your computer. It has GUI interface.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.