- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years, 5 months ago by Hi Noname.
26th October 2003 at 12:23 #25554ipcialistGuest
Many of you users of Quintum gear must be having one type of a challenge or the other. Check these out:
NOTE: These are all genuine tutorials
1. Quintum Command Line Interface – 222 pages
2. Tenor Multipath Gateway-Using call detail recording – 9 pages
3. Quintum CMS Call Detail Recording – 9 pages
4. Tenor CMS Command Line Interface for software release v1.2.0 – 245 pages
5. Quintum CMS Setup guide Enterprise Application – 22 pages
6. Tenor SNMP description – 5 pages
Let me know if you need any of these. I’ll be glad to assist you.
email@example.com October 2003 at 16:57 #25555NonameGuest
It almost looks like we all could use a site like “Quintum.users.com” or something like that, to store configurations, or samples.
I do have same server space, and could host something like that.
Anyone interested in a site like that???
Nothing fancy, just a place where we could post sample configurations and see what other people did or have on their terminals.7th November 2003 at 21:04 #25556LeonGuest
You should get registered for user name and password on a Quintum’s web site. Then you can get all the documentation listed below for free.8th November 2003 at 19:19 #25557Hi LeonGuest
Which site do you suggest?
Thx8th November 2003 at 22:56 #25558Noname to LeonGuest
Leon, I am registered on Quintum.
But you will find out that unless there is a “secret chamber ” on the site, there is not much “hands on” information on that site.
The maintenance of the site seems to be done with long periods in betwen, and there in not aa single example, with the setings and plain explanations where a principiant could get information about how to start.
Look at the postins on this board,and some weeks looks like this “Quintum ask and tell”.
Cheers!!!!!!!9th November 2003 at 12:22 #25559Hi NonameGuest
Your idea of setting up some space on the server seems to be good. Am ready to assist in any ways. Do let me know.