Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Quintum Tenor 400

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 21 years ago by JH.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nonyang

We have tenor 400 installed in two end points.

Everything works fine for a single call at one end. But I’m not able to initate second call when the first is in progress. Summary, simultaneous calling is not happening (From PBX to IP). Can somebody tell what needs to be changes?

Appreciate help

yo

You may have only one port enabled on the Quintum in one end.Or the PBX could be only alowing you to make one call at the time.
    I dependes on your configuration: If you have the PBX attached to the Quintum via the FXO interfaces, you will dial a extension number and reach the Quintum. Test at the originating site to see if your call is reaching the Quintum by pluging a single line phone on the line going into the Quintum and making a second call.That will tell you if the trouble is PBX or the rest of the system.

If your Quintum is attached to the FXS port, you will pick up a phone, push a specific line on your phone (or dial a access code) and get Quintum dial tone.
    Verify ,using the single line phone that all four ports on the Quintum will give you dial tone.

If all this was already done, you could turn on the log into the Quintum, try to make the second call and see where it got rejected.
    I could give you a hand if you need it, and I will not try to sell you anything.
    You could reach me at nospamwboyrie@yahoo.com. Remove the nospam, start with the “w”

Good luck!!!!!!

JH

I have a Telephone connected in the A800 Tenor 8 (port PBX1) and a Telephone in the A200 (port phone1).
    In the A800 I have with be command a route static to the A200 and the call works fine.

But When I try ti call from the A200 to A800 doesn´t work. PLease If someone knows about it. thanks

P.D. Between two tenors A200 the phone calls (VOIP) works very fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.