I am looking for Voice over IP solution for my company. The company has offices in Europe (Belgium, UK, Spain etc), Asia, South America and the US. We are looking into VoIP implementation so as to cut costs of long distance telephone lines.
The question is- What equipment etc do we need to implement Voice/Data convergence? What are the approx costs involved? Are there any ‘side effects’ of VoIP?
Here is economic solutions.
I have a 6 ports VoIP gateway.
– If you buy 2 sets or more
– You can talk completely free between these installed locations.
– This Gateway has Ethernet Interface for internet connection.
– You need public Internet, like leased Line or ADSL or Cable Modem
minimum 56K -128Kbps.
– You also need PBX in Office.
– This is very good solution.
Q) How many office do you need ?
Q) Budget ?
Each location = 1,000-1,500 USD
Internet = seperate
Gatekeeper = extra charge
(if function is simple, maybe no charge)