Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Books for Review

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 23 years ago by Yogesh Chopra.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kawfee

Hello Everyone.

I am in the process of purchasing a few VoIP books, and was curious if anyone has read “Voice over IP: Strategies for the converged Network” by Mark A. Miller, or “Carrier Grade Voice over IP” by Daniel Collins?

The two books seem to have gotten rave reviews, any comments on this?

How much do the two vary on assuming the reader’s existing knowledge on VoIP or telecom for that matter?

Webmaster

Hi again,

We have reviewed both books on our new Web site. You can read our reviews at http://www.voip-calculator.com/books/.

kawfee

Yes, I originally saw both books reviewed on this site, and researched them through other reviews (editorial & customer).

I was curious of what the people who post on this site had thought about it as well. AS it turns out though, I have decided to purchase both, and have already ordered them.

Thanks

myord

Well done!

Carrier Grade VoIP” by Daniel Collins is a must!

I bet u’ll post the same sentance after reading that outstanding “well of knowledge” for VoIP technology.

Yogesh Chopra

Hi,

We are doing project on voice over IP. I am basically a java programer. We are making this application in Java. If any one have idea about voice over IP in Java pls mail me on yogeshch@usa.net.

Bye
    Regards
    Yogesh Chopra

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.