Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Strange commands in AXE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mugna69

Hi everyone! I discovered some strange commands and I don’t know how to use them.I think that they appear in different “category group tables”.
    These commands are:

RCMAP
    RCMUC
    RCMCI
    RCMCC
    RCMUP
    RCSUP
    RCARP
    RC…

They have been excluded from transaction log (with command MCTXI).

How can I use them?? Can someone explane me how they work? What does the sentence “command restricted” mean when i give the command IOCTP or the others? Is there a password or a key to access these commands?
    Can someone help me?
    Thanks!!

Scot

These command are used for Monitoring Purpose.Normally wont be there in ALEX or TRANLOGs.

Normally User with Higher Authority will be having access to use this.

When I get a copy I will post the format.

Rgds

Mike

hi,

i tried to find these commands but failed, may be this is something propretry to your setup (a correction?), how did you find them?

Scot

Hi Mike,

These wont Appear in ALEX.
    These are all Ericsson Internal Commands.And somtimes we use in Operator side as per E/// agreement.

Cannot be disclosed easily.

Yeah It depends upon lot of settings and pars.

Regards

Dimby

Hi all,

I am a newcomer in this forum. I am working on siemens msc and huawei msc. I have a good background of the switching subsystem and the gsm network in general. Now I want to have some knowledge on ericsson switch. I have alex and trying to set out mml database just to know the commands and their uses, but still have many problems. Can someone help me on the commands.

email: mandimbisoa.b@gmail.com

Thanks !!

Sik

RCMAP
    RCMUC
    RCMCI
    RCMCC
    RCMUP
    RCSUP
    RCARP
    RC…

These all commands are used for LI(Legel interception) purpose. Only user with admin rights or special prveiliges can use these commands.

Further for running IOCTP user must be login as admin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.