Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

EWSD info

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    sumanta

Smrita, pl cont me reg ocb 283

chandresh

Hi,
    I will be pleased to get any information about ewsd exchange.
    i am 3rd yr B.E student from
    india. ihave to complete my project report till 25th aug,so
    send me any information about ewsd exchange.

Haleema Khalid

hi i m working in ewsd exchange i want some information about ewsd exchange for completion of report.

s. chitra

i need to know the basic function of an digital exchange(CDOT Type) call processing within the local, between the exchanges, national call routing, etc

Anil

Hi there,

Have any one of u configured VPN in EWSD 16 th ver? If yes please share ur experiences..

Hello Chandresh & Haleema Khalid ,what do u want to know abou EWSD?

hitesh goyal

hi im hitesh,
    recently i hav completed my training in ewsd exchange.now i want some matter 4 slide.plz help me.
    my mail id hgoyal1983@rediffmail.com

Reginald Ledayi

Sir,

Iam working as a technician for a telecommunicaton company, dealing particularly with traffic anlysis from our ocb switch.I am writing to request you if you could send me some traffic information or documents that might help me in my job.

Thank you,

Reggie

manish

i need to know the basic function of an digital exchange(CDOT Type) call processing within the local, between the exchanges, national call routing, etc

Prashant

Can any one guide me how to convert V11 (RS422) interface on OCB switch to connect to Router for online CDR collection.
    Please send suggetions/guidence oe email me on kadampb@yahoo.com.

Thanks in Advance

yugalkishor

Sir
    myself is working in ocbtax ,my tax ccr is poor (25%)due to some route ,as call on such route is high and could not get effective due to proper service at remote end.As we icrease the ckt also, as well we try cal gapping on such route ,ccr get little improve but busy hour call attempt get increase.

can you suggest me to handle call on such route so as to get ccr improve.

arun.s

pls, send me the releven information regarding c-dot exchange and e 10-b exchange

anuj

sir i m anuj rastogi doing b.tech from niet greater noida, can u send the project report of bsnl ,i will be higly obiliged to you,

SOSA

please i need information about alcatel E10 1000mm switch. its hardware and software architecture an its line to line. thank you very much.

T.Rajkumar

Sir,

Im working in CDOT MBM switch as maintenance engineer for the past 4 years in BSNL.
    Is there any opportunity for me to switch over to some other concern?

Since BSNL is the only organisation using CDOT switch, i hardly feel to switch over.

Please reply me to shape my career.

Thankyou

urs
    T.Rajkumar

navnitha

sir, i would like to know about the working of E 10B and AXE switches. If anyone can send it to me , it would be a great help to me . i need to present a report. kindly help me in this .

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 185 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.