- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 10 months ago by pinakin.
8th June 2010 at 10:59 #63064AlexandrGuest
Jose Andres, I have 8 pcs Ericsson KRC 131 1003/2 in Russia, can sell it to you.23rd June 2010 at 16:55 #63065jackGuest
i really happy to find you.
i really impressed from your knowledge about BSC 3i.
i have 1 year experience in this field.
i met your site(dx200.biz) but unfortunately it is down nowadays.
please send me any useful document about BSC3i nokia.
especially commands for customization the menu of BSC as below:(please help me step to step to define this useful commands)
1) ZI1A – LOCK BCF BY FHO – command read all BTS numbers from given BCF , lock each BTS by Forced Handover, lock BCF and then unlock all BTS in revers order, BCF remains in “locked” state. Used to quickly and easy lock site using only one command. Screenshot here.
2) ZI1B – RESET BCF BY FHO – command read all BTS numbers from given BCF , lock each BTS by Forced Handover, lock BCF and then unlock all in revers order. Used to quickly and easy reset site using only one command. Screenshot here.
3) ZI1C – CELL BROADCAST – command creates and activates cell broadcast messages on all BTS under given BCF using previously configured template. Screenshot here.
4) ZI1D – SET DUAL RATE ON BTS – command set dual rate on all TRXs under given BTS with given upper and lower limit for dual rate. It also add SDCCH on TSL 0 at all TRSs. Used to quickly set dual rate on BS in case of overloading situation. Screenshot here.
5) ZI1F – REMOVE DUAL RATE FROM BTS – command remove dual rate from all TRXs under given BTS. Screenshot here.
6) ZI1G – RESET GPRS ON ALL BTS – command switch off and then switch on GPRS an all BTS on given BSC. Used to quickly reset GPRS on given BSC. Screenshot here.
7) ZI1L – CURRENT BSC LOAD – command shows CPU load of every processor unit(OMU, BCSU, MCMU) on given BSC, shows signaling links load, amount of busy and idle traffic channels on Abis and A interfaces. Screenshots here and here.
8) ZI1P – POWER DECREMENT ON BCF – command read all BTS numbers from given BCF and change power on each BTS under given BCF to the given value. Used to quickly decrease output power on whole Base Station to reduce power consumption in case of power failure on site. Screenshot here.
9) ZI1Q – RX QUALITY MONITORING – command calculate Hex values from given decimal number of BTS and TRX and launch E01_BXSX. Used to quickly check call quality by E01_BXSX using decimal values of BTS and TRX. Screenshot here.10th June 2011 at 11:12 #63066pinakinGuest
How to calculate power consumption in EB unit in cell site in 24 hour with different operator in indoor and outdoor BTS.