Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

CRBT ???????????????????

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ayat

Dear , All

I am responsible to monitor the KPI for each office. During the three last months we launched the CRBT service, and during the monitor processing I notice some value in Call drop rate (%).
    We connect to CRBT service center By GMSC (Gateway) BSC…. VMSC,,,,,, GMSC,,, CRBT.
    We found High call drop rate in GMSC office, but this value with no sense, because according to our customer this service are ok.

The reason was:

After normal signaling interact, if called number has CRBT service, VMSC send IAM(include called number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx),SAM to CRBT by GMSC,and CRBT return ACM,ANM back to VMSC.

Now you can hear color ring. Before called party answer, you or called party release call , release cause value is “normal, unspecified” and GMSC think it as call drop rate.

Why call release cause ???

Could you help me to simplified this reason????

Pix

So, to summary, your GMSC counts it as a call drop, even though the release is normal.

And you want your GMSC to stop counting those call drops, is that it?

(I won’t be able to answer, but I’d just like to understand your problem… the 2 last questions are unclear)

GANGA

Many CRBT subscribers are using the service. So, I need to know I can calculate the CRBT capacity(Traffic) in Erlangs and the percentage of the usage..Do I need to get some information or just monitor?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.