Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Aircom ASSET Model tuning

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bloker

Dear All/pix,

does anyone have any ASSET model training experience? k parameters, etc? if yes please someone send me 🙂

Abdel

Dear Bloker,

For model tunning u need to make CW measurement to get the right k parameters. For this u need some equipment to do a tranmitter a the base station site and a receiver at top of a car. I don’t think there is a training seperate model tunning provided by aircom but u can find optimization training from aircom if u need it.

Abdel

Bloker

Dear Abdel, thanks for your reply,

do you mean Continuous Wave by CW? if so why do you need a CQ transmitter? wouldnt the actual RF transmission would do it?

as you know you can use TEMs to get CW measurements, in the scanner +CW option.

would this help if so, how to reflect these measurements onth K parameters?

thanks !

Abdel

Dear Blocker,

Yes I mean contineous wave. Yes, I was told that TEMS has the CW measurement but I am not sure whether the file output generated by the TEMS can be loaded to the CW survey data, when u try to input you will see a couple of different vendors of CW analysis tool data. I think this CW data on the TEMS investigation is supposed to be used for the TEMS Cellplanner. How to reflect the CW measurement is a long story so please provide me with ur id and I will send it a doc to u regarding the model tuning and calibrations.

Abdel

Bloker

My Email is Bloker[at]hotmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.